Sunday, January 17, 2010

My life ...


After 3 years of wishing,hoping n waiting ,,,
After some sad chapter of my life,
Finally Allah gave me the gift that i can't describe ,,,
Mosr meaningful, Most Precioud
To my life,
Here, is ...
Omera Iman
Born on 11.01.10 , Pantai Medical, Weight at 3.05kg at 8.38am
Akulah Penjagamu
Akulah Pelindungmu
Akulah Pendampingmu
Di Setiap Langkah-Langkahmu
Kau Bawa diriku
Ke dalam hidupku
Kau Basuh diriku
Dengan rasa sayang
Senyumu juga Sedihmu adalah Hidupku
Kau sentuh cintaku, dengan lembut
Dengan Sejuta Warna
-Lirics from 11January Song from Gigi-
Omera : Inspiring with Great Personality
Iman : Believing in Faith

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats.. :D so cute.. Ok tak deliver kat pantai? How much -- may I ask? mahal tak?

Bibs and Bumps said...

Thanks..
Alhamdulillah.. I did with Dr.Hamid Arshat..mahal? Well, I've asked around wit friends, harga lebih kurang sama ajer between gleneagles, ampang puteri, pantai medical n tropicana.. Between RM7,000 to RM10,000 ( normal stuff via c-sact)

Hope this help..

Where do u planned?

aNiSr 97 said...

Hey Mya~ congratulations dear! :D am so happy for you~ ;p nice date huh! ;p 110110~weeee~

Anis - anisazmanweds@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

hye dear...congrates...
i'm ur silent reader...suke bc ur update...tp, xpenah pn tglkn comment...
so, dis is my 1st comment...
cute baby...cant wait 4 my turn...(^_^)

Nadya said...

Alhamdulillahh..congrats mya!!what a joyful moment and news!i hope both of you, the baby and mommy are doing well..a beautiful name for the precious one.enjoy the motherhood!=D

p/s-ok ni baru komen to entry yg btol..huhu

Anonymous said...

mya - I am not pregannt .. yet... but can't hurt to be prepared

Little Flower Pot and Gifts said...

mya..congrats!!
she's beautiful..hope to see u soon :) take care dear!

ieWa said...

congrats! mya.. very cute ur lil princes & nice name. welcome to mom's club!! take a good confinement dear!